**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.**
I love shopping at Gymboree!!!
Right now you can get 40% off everything during the -> Gymboree Labor Day Sale!
I love their jeans and skirts for my girls!!
I am stocking up like crazy for school lunches!! With three kids in school and taking lunches it adds up fast!! Be sure to grab -> $0.50 off ONE (1) KOOL-AID Jammers Juice Drink and get in on the deal at Walmart!!
Grab one Kool Aid Jammers for $1.88
Use $0.50 off ONE (1) KOOL-AID Jammers Juice Drink
Final cost $1.38
I love using nuts as a snack for me and the kids!!! Right now Planters has some great printable coupons up for grabs!! Grab this new high value -> $1.00 off (1) PLANTERS NUTrition Product before heading ot Walgreens to get in on this hot deal!!! This is better then the coupon that came in the paper on Sunday!!
Grab two Planters Nutrition for $9
Use 2 $1.00 off (1) PLANTERS NUTrition Product
Pay out pocket $7
Get back $1 In balance rewards
Final cost 2 cans for $6 or $3 a can!
Plus grab these other great Planters coupons as well!
$1.00 off any TWO PLANTERS Nuts or Peanut Butter
$0.75 off ONE (1) PLANTERS Peanuts
This Triple Chocolate Bundt cake brought back memories of my mother’s own bundt cake!! When I found the recipe on -> The Pinnin Mama my own mother was out of town so I decided to take a stab at her recipe! Turns out they are similar with the exception of oil instead of butter adn size of pudding package!! I have had my Bundt Cake Pan for a couple years and had only used it once when we made -> Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Pull Apart Bread. I love that this one I easily throw my ingredients into the Kitchen Aid Mixer and let it do all the hard work!!
I have to saw I probably wont make this with the frosting again. I did learn that I am still not a fan of cream cheese frosting and that I really need to invest in some Frosting Tips because I am not skilled at all with a plastic bag and frosting!! Next time i make this I plan to sprinkle the cake with powdered sugar and drizzle the individual slices with chocolate syrup!! This is amazing when served with ice cream too!!
Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe Pin Above Or Print Below
Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 7600
Trans Fat 29g
Polyunsaturated Fat 158g
Monounsaturated Fat 282g
Total Carbohydrates 1861g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 Chocolate Cake Mix Devils Food (You could use dark if you want)
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 Small Instant Chocolate Pudding Pack
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 Bag Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 8 ounce Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Powdered Sugar to right consistency. About 3 cups or less.
- I used my kitchen aid mixer to mix the cake
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all cake ingredients in mixer and mix well.
- Slowly add in chocolate chips
- Grease bundt pan with crisco and coat with flour to prevent the cake from sticking
- Bake for about 45-60 minutes (Mine was closer to 60 minutes)
- Mix together cream cheese and butter then stir in the vinalla. Slowly pour in powdered sugar till you get the consistency you want. (Mine was 3 1/2 cups of powdered sugar)
Penny Pincher Jenny http://pennypincherjenny.com/