**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.**
It could be just me, but I think it’s much easier to learn how to do something by watching a video (even it is’s a short one). For instance, making your own custom book seems like it would be really complicated, but then you watch a video walking you through it and it becomes pretty understandable. Here’s a quick video from Blurb (less than 3 minutes) that quickly walks you through publishing your own book using their BookSmart tool—sort of a book making boot camp. Save 20% on photobooks which is great news if you’re thinking ahead to the holidays and making a gift to send. Special offer for new customers only. Save 25% on photobooks… even better for those of you who are new to Blurb books. Just don’t wait because these deals end October 31st.
Disclaimer I was given Priority Chef Knife Sharpener for reviewing purposes. No monetary compensation was given and all opinions are mine and truthful to the experiences in my kitchen. The links in this post are affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link.
I seem to always randomly find knifes on clearance and pick them up. Over time my basket of knives seems to have dulled out!! I jumped at the chance to get to review this ->Priority Chef Knife Sharpener!! Up until the week the sharpener I had never used one before. Typically I just buy new knives (on clearance but still not completely frugal or feasible) and have several knives that were ready to be tested. I love how clearly it is marked for fine or coarse knives. The act of sharpening the knives only took minutes. I was worried there would be a mess but there wasn’t. I did wash the knife as it had little shavings on it but I really expected more to appear.
Plus its on sale right now on Amazon!! Head on over -> here to grab yours for only $17.95 which is normally $39.99 making it 55% off the regular price! This price may change so be sure to hurry and confirm the price at final check out! This will make a great gift for the holidays especially for someone who loves to hunt and fish!
Knife Sharpener Description From Amazon:
- 2 STAGE KNIFE SHARPENING SYSTEM – Priority Chef’s knife sharpening system has been designed to turn any dull or blunt knife into as sharp as you had it when new, sometimes even sharper! Stage 1 is the coarse sharpening for dull or blunt blades. Run the knife 2-3 three times through here to sharpen almost any straight edged knife. The second stage, fine, smooths the knife edge and adds than final sharpness that any almost chef would be happy with!
- NEVER BUY ANOTHER KNIFE SET! – In our own tests we found that our knife sharpener has managed to bring even the dullest knives back to life, no need to spend money on a new knife set. Our sharpeners are easy to use and guaranteed to give your dullest blade a new, sharp finish every time.
- EASY GRIP AND NON SLIP BASE – Ergonomically designed handle with rubber grip that is comfortable to use and rubber base ensures the sharpener will not slip while in use.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – Just as with all Priority Chef products, f you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can have a full, 100% money back guarantee – no questions asked. In addition, in the unusual event that anything goes wrong with your sharpener, Priority Chef offer a full 1 year replacement warranty.
- PLEASE NOTE – This knife sharpener has been specially designed to only sharpen steel, straight blades for the best performance. Ceramic and serrated knives should NOT be used in the sharpener.
Have you seen the Pumpkin Spice Weight Watchers Muffins floating around Pinterest?? My cousin pinned this recipe from 2 Bees in a Pod and I knew we had to try them! Last night we whipped up the -> Lemon Muffins for 1PPV so it was the perfect time to make these ones. I love how easy they were to make my five year odl did the mixing for both batches for me!! I used my Grazia Silicone Muffin Pan to make the muffins. I hate dealing with muffin liners so its been getting a workout in the kitchen!!
Pumpkin Spice Weight Watchers Muffins Pin Above Or Print Below:
Pumpkin Spice Weight Watchers Muffins
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 450
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 19g
Monounsaturated Fat 21g
Total Carbohydrates 438g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 15 ounce can of pumpkin
- 1 Spice Cake Mix
- 1 Cup of water
- Pre Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together all ingredients together in bowl
- Line or grease your cupcake pan
- Fill half to 3/4 full.
- Bake for about 15-22 minutes depending on your oven
Penny Pincher Jenny http://pennypincherjenny.com/
My batch made 57 muffins for 1 PPV each. Be sure to recalculate your recipe as points with cake mixes can vary.
This week Walgreens has a hot stock up price on kids cold meds!!! My region didn’t get the insert coupons so I was excited to find these printable coupons!!
Grab 2 products for $9.98
Use 2 corresponding coupons
SAVE $3.00 on any ONE (1) Robitussin® Product
SAVE $3.00 on any ONE (1) Children’s Robitussin® Product
SAVE $3.00 on any ONE (1) Dimetapp® Product
Pay out of pocket $3.98 for two
Get back $3 in rewards
Final cost $.98 for two or $.49 a piece!
Fred Meyer has some hot coupon stacks this week with their in a coupons!! I know my husband will be excited about the Starbucks Deal!
Grab one Starbucks K cup 10 pack for $5.99 with in ad coupon
Use $1.50 off any 10 or 16 ct. Starbucks K-Cup Packs
Final cost $4.49 or $.44 a K Cup
Grab 2 Flipz for $2 with in ad coupon
Use $1.00 off any 2 FLIPZ Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Final cost $1 for 2 bags or $.50 a bag
Grab 2 bags of Chex Mix for $3
Use $0.50 off TWO Chex Mix or Chex Muddy Buddies
Pay out of pocket $2.50 for two bags or $1.25 Each
Submit for Saving Star 50¢ when you buy TWO (2) BAGS any 3.7 OZ. OR LARGER Chex Mix™, Chex Mix
Final cost $2 for two bags or $1 a bag!
Grab 2 Freshcetta Pizzas for $7.98 with in ad coupon
Use $1.25 off any two (2) FRESCHETTA pizzas
Final $6.73 for two pizzas or $3.37 a piece