This 2 Ingredient Fudge will cure any sweet tooth craving you could have!!! I am planning to make this for the holidays this year and it was so easy my 9-year-old did 90% of the work!!! We used a 8X8 glass baking dish to let the fudge set it in the fridge after it was microwaved.
While it is easy on the wallet, it’s not very easy on the waist line!! I love fudge but hate the complicated process that normally has to happen to make fudge!!! When I saw the recipe on -> Just 2 Sisters I had to try it, she recommends any frosting but cream cheese and the whips varieties. I loved the flavor of the chocolate and the peanut butter together!
2 Ingredient Fudge Pin It Above Or Print Below:
- 1 Jar of Peanut Butter
- 1 Jar of Frosting (Any but cream cheese and whipped)
- Scoop all the frosting and peanut butter into a microwave safe container
- Put the bowl in the microwave on high for 1 min
- Remove bowl and stir
- Then microwave on high for 1 min on high and pour mixture into glass pan. (8 x 8, works best)
- Smooth out, then refrigerate until hard