2 Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies have been making the rounds on Pinterest and in different Weight Watchers groups on Facebook!! (I have included links to some great products that I have bought on my own and we love. You can buy them as well through my online sales links) Seriously mix these two ingredients and bam great brownies!! However I am not sure I will make these again. The kids liked them, I thought it was more like a thick fudge consistency and not like a real brownie but it was pretty good.
2 Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies Ingredient List:
- 1 Can of Pumpkin
1 Box Brownie Mix
2 Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a 9X13 pan (I used a Pyrex Pan) with a non stick spray (I use my -> Homemade Nonstick Spray)
- Mix together both the pumpkin and brownie mix in a bowl. It gets really thick, I slowly added in the brownie mix and it was still hard to mix up with a whisk.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes and be sure to check for being cooked through
They are thick enough you could cut them like fudge for a get-together or potluck this fall.
Be sure to check out these other Low Points Plus Value Dessert Recipes:
If you make this into a batch of 24 they work out to 3 points plus a brownie. Be sure to replug your recipe as points vary by brand.
What is your go to Pumpkin recipe for fall?
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- Easy Quesadilla Dip - March 20, 2017
- Life Lessons From Being A Single Parent - March 16, 2017
- Lemon Weight Watchers Muffins 1 Points Plus Value or 2 Smart Points! - March 15, 2017