This post is sponsored by Lifeguard. All thoughts, opinions, and additional items are the property of Penny Pincher Jenny. If you use the links in this post, Penny Pincher Jenny may earn a small commission.
My cell phone is my life line with my active kids, work, social media, and staying in with family I am always on my phone. There are days that I long for the days I could run to the store with no phone and not worry about it (hard to say that was like 8 years ago). These days my phone is my map on trips, my source for music, my connection to work, and also my sanity.
6 Ways To Extend Your Cell Phone Battery Life
- Turn off your blue tooth. Your phone will constantly be looking for equipment to sync to. I turn mine on randomly to sync to my Fitbit One.
- Edit the settings of your apps notifications. Your phone will use less power not constantly updating your as it what is happening on your social media and your email account. You will still see a number on Facebook of how many notifications you have to know if you want to check it.
- Don’t use auto brightness setting on your phone. This is another feature I’d your phone that will constantly be checking the back light to auto adjust to the surroundings. Also a dimmer screen will use less battery power as well.
- Turn off your location setting on your phone. Your phone is very nosy and likes to update as to where you are and what is around you. This is on it always necessary to have on.
- Check your Wi-Fi settings. You can turn off your Wi-Fi or set it to only look for connections on demand. If the phone is constantly looking for a wifi connection.
- Stay off your phone. This seems like the most obvious to do but is so hard to do especially if you are bored and waiting for something or someone. Thankfully unlike a couple years ago there are now accessories it battle the dying cell phone battery!! I jumped at the chance.to review Lifeguard Portable Charger as even with all the trying to prevent your battery from dying I still see the red quite often. I love that I can charge this up drop it in my purse and go. It is so compact I can hold it in my hand with my phone and still be able to use the phone easily!!
Lifeguard Description From Amazon:
- High quality Battery: +LIFEGUARD MINI 1 Portable Charger is a PREMIUM Power Bank that has a reliable Samsung battery 3000mAh Grade A Cell. Using this amazing mini portable charger you can fully charge your device and still have juice leftover.
- Size and design: The +LIFEGUARD MINI 1 Portable Charger comes in a convenient size and an attractive design. Using this power bank you can charge your phone even in your pocket without discomfort.
- 5.9-inch lightning cable (Apple compatible) included: When you buy the +LIFEGUARD MINI 1 Portable Charger you also get a lightning cable ($10 value). The convenient 5.9-inch lightning cable is Apple compatible and will charge and sync your iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6. Just the right size!
- 18 month money back warranty- an 18-month money-back warranty and it carries the trustworthy +LIFEGUARD brand. You can count on the +LIFEGUARD customer service crew anytime and anywhere.d
How do you extend the life of your cell phone battery?
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- Activities for Under $10 That Kids Will Love To Do! - February 20, 2017
- Easy Family Movie Night - February 17, 2017
- Easy Valentines Day Popcorn! - February 13, 2017