These are the best Weight Watchers friendly fast food restaurants to keep in mind when you are on the go. While you will typically avoid fast food in your daily meal planning, there are occasions when you want or need to grab an easy meal on the road. When that happens, these restaurants will help suit your needs without breaking your financial or points budget for the day.
7 Best Weight Watchers Friendly Fast Food Restaurants
- Subway: This popular sandwich chain gives you a few great options that will fit perfectly into your Weight Watchers menu. You can easily order a sandwich with lean meats, loaded with vegetables and light dressing with no cheese to fit into your points allotment. Flat breads as well as salads are also available and easy to customize so they are loaded with vegetables and delicious.
- Chick Fil A: Chick Fil A introduced their grilled nuggets a few years ago and everyone has been hooked ever since. The grilled sandwiches, grilled nuggets, fresh fruit cups and even their breakfast choice of a hearty nut and fruit oatmeal all fit into a Weight Watchers diet.
- Chipotle: Skip the sour cream and cheese and enjoy half a burrito, a burrito bowl or a salad that is a great delicious meal at one of the best Weight Watchers friendly fast food restaurants. Some don’t consider it fast food since it doesn’t have a drive thru, but we always add it to our lists.
- Taco Bell: Bean burritos, tacos and sides of beans can all be healthy options when you remove the sour cream, cheese and use chicken instead of beef. Look for their lower fat options or suggestions and load up on the salsa and pico de gallo instead of creamy sauces.
- KFC: Grilled chicken and green beans are the most popular healthy options, but you’d be surprised at the low point value of their other traditional sides if you just have to have that comfort food fix.
- Arby’s: From their classic roast beef to a roasted turkey sandwich or salad Arby’s has great options that are hearty and well within your points plus range for a single meal.
- Wendy’s: Grilled chicken wraps, salads, baked potatoes as well as chili are all on our list of favorite fast food items that are Weight Watchers friendly. Skip the cheese and extra mayo or sauce on grilled chicken sandwiches for a lower point sandwich everyone will love.
These best Weight Watches friendly fast food restaurants are easy for you to stop by on a busy day. You don’t have to skip a meal when you keep these things in mind next time you are in a hurry and hungry on he road.
What do you grab on the go to help stay on plan?