Disclaimer I was given Perfect Grill Oven Gloves for reviewing purposes. No monetary compensation was given and all opinions are mine and truthful to the experiences in my kitchen. The links in this post are affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link.
We are huge bakers and grillers in our house, and as well as that so are the kids. They hate using pot holders, and truthfully so do I, so when I had the chance to review Perfect Grill Oven Gloves I jumped at it!! I constantly loose my grip with pot holders or find them backward to grab around pans. Plus if they aren’t the gloves so much skin is left exposed to be burnt by the racks, yes I have a special skill. My husband loves them and has already talked about planning Christmas gifts with this for next year for his brother and a close friend.
I was able to reach right in the oven and pull out the racks plus grab the dish!!! The gloves were a bit big but my hsuband was able to use them to pull out the turkey for Christmas!
Perfect Grill Oven Gloves Details From Amazon:
- EXCELLENT GRIP – Silicone grips on both sides for non-slip handling of hot objects. They may seem overly large, but not when wearing. The extra bulk or inside layer is needed for protection.
- SUPREME QUALITY – Super heat resistant insulated fabric. The outer layer of gloves do not catch fire & do not melt when exposed to an open flame.Perfect for Home Cooking, Grilling, Baking, Camping, Smoker, BBQ, Fireplace, Microwave and more
- PERFECT FIT – The perfect grill gloves are designed for loose fitting for easy slip on & off and for air to circulate through your hands
- SAFEGUARD AGAINST EXTREME HEAT – Heat Resistant Durability For Temperatures Up To 662 Degrees Fahrenheit
- WE STAND BY OUR PRODUCT – Buy With Confidence, We Guarantee The Best Customer Service! We Are Pretty Obsessed With Making You Happy. Whether It’s Money Back Or A Free Brand New Pair
Now for the wonderful recipe we made to test these gloves out!!! We had never made Baked Ziti before but since the kids are huge spaghetti fans I figured it would be a hit with the kids. My teenage cousin was over that night and had one of the smaller pans pretty much to himself!
Baked Ziti Ingredients:
- 1 Box of Penne Pasta
- 1-2 jars of pasta sauce depending on how sacuy you want it.
- Mozzeralla cheese (I used 8 ounce kids like it cheese)
- 1 lb of ground meat (We used beef) (Be sure to check out our post -> here on freezing cooked ground beef)
Baked Ziti Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Boil Penne Pasta and strain
- Put pasta back in pot and mix with sauce and meat
- Spray your baking dish with non stick spray (I love my homemade one -> here)