This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone. #SummerHydration #CollectiveBias
With summer here I am finding myself adding, even more, liquids to my diet than other parts of the year, because let’s face it the more you sweat the more you must drink. There have been days where it is roasting and we are still running all sorts of errands! I make sure to change up what I drink and have a whole variety of different drinks. I don’t know about you but I get bored drinking the same thing, plus I love changing up my office space with things like a coaster, new cups, etc.
I know I love to save money and time whenever I get the chance! I love how easy it is to swing into CVS and meet all my needs plus get money back with ExtraBucks with my CVS ExtraCare Rewards Card! With it being summer time and on the go so much I have been going through a lot of drinks to stay hydrated! I ran in to get some of my favorites, smartwater, vitaminwater, Gold Peak, and Powerade and was excited to find that they were on special!! I was able to pick up an assortment and spend $5, get$2 in ExtraBucks rewards with my CVS ExtraCare rewards card! It really is scary how most Americans are chronically dehydrated, but even scarier is that most of us don’t eve know it!! I have been guilty at times of this, being sure to know the warning signs is so important!
I love that CVS and Coca-Cola has teamed up together to help their customers to keep their bodies hydrated with “Life Quenching,” this movement encourages and reminds people to stay hydrated by sharing the obvious signs of dehydration and how perfect CVS is to for their lifestyle on their path to better health! Sign of dehydration to watch for include headaches, dry hair, and early wrinkles.
Pallet Coaster Supplies
- Craft Sticks I used 6
- Square Dowel cut into three piece
- Washi tape
- Hot glue gun
Pallet Coaster Directions:
- The first step is to make sure you lay out how you want yours. I opted to do 6 on mine and spaced them out on the dowel.
- Cut the curved end of the craft sticks off this can be tricky and I broke a couple but went fairly fast
- Plug in your glue gun to get it warmed up
- Measure out the size of Washi tape and stick on to the cut craft stick
- Once your cut craft sticks are covered with Washi tape start to lay them out to be hot glued
- Dab a circle on the back side of the craft stick and attach Washi tape side up to the square dowel *You may need to hold for a bit for it to cool down for attachment to the square dowel
- Hot glue six craft sticks to one square dowel and then flip it over after the glue has cooled off
- Place drops of hot glue on the opposite side attach the other square dowel and apply pressure till the glue dries off
- In between the first two dowels in the middle attach the third square dowel down the middle of the craft sticks for extra support
- Allow for the glue to dry and enjoy your coaster!!
I feel in love with pallets when I made our Pallet planter box so I decided to get creative for my work space and make a pallet coaster. I am always placing my drink down in random places so having a designated coaster helps to save papers when I am working!
What are you doing to meet your hydration needs? Head on over -> here to see ideas from CVS!
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- Easy Quesadilla Dip - March 20, 2017
- Life Lessons From Being A Single Parent - March 16, 2017
- Lemon Weight Watchers Muffins 1 Points Plus Value or 2 Smart Points! - March 15, 2017