Dr Pepper Crockpot Roast is a recipe I have wanted to try to for a long time!! I was so excited to try Pork from my Kroger affiliate store Fred Meyer!! I was picked to take part in a Buzz Agent campaign for pork!! I loved how it had its own little pop up timer to!! I did miss that the recipe calls for a 1 cup of water?? However I will be making it again without the water!!! My kids all ate the roast which is a miracle in and of its self!!
- 1 Roast
- 1 can of Dr Pepper (or 12 ozs)
- Worcestershire sauce (I used a shot glass full)
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon of Minced Garlic
- Salt and pepper if desired
- Put it all in crockpot on low. Original recipe calls for a cup of water but i forgot to put it in! And 2 dashes of Worcestershire sauce but i had to borrow from a neighbor so my shot glass measuring thing was super handy!
Thanks Add A Pinch for the original recipe!! I substituted the Minced Garlic for gloves of garlic and well forgot the water
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- 8 Fun & Creative Valentine’s Day Decoration Ideas!! - February 5, 2016
- The Heart Truth And Wear Red Day! - February 4, 2016
- Coca-Cola Slow Cooker BBQ Kielbasa Recipe - February 2, 2016