Dr Pepper Crockpot Roast is a recipe I have wanted to try to for a long time!! I was so excited to try Pork from my Kroger affiliate store Fred Meyer!! I was picked to take part in a Buzz Agent campaign for pork!! I loved how it had its own little pop up timer to!! I did miss that the recipe calls for a 1 cup of water?? However I will be making it again without the water!!! My kids all ate the roast which is a miracle in and of its self!!
- 1 Roast
- 1 can of Dr Pepper (or 12 ozs)
- Worcestershire sauce (I used a shot glass full)
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon of Minced Garlic
- Salt and pepper if desired
- Put it all in crockpot on low. Original recipe calls for a cup of water but i forgot to put it in! And 2 dashes of Worcestershire sauce but i had to borrow from a neighbor so my shot glass measuring thing was super handy!
Thanks Add A Pinch for the original recipe!! I substituted the Minced Garlic for gloves of garlic and well forgot the water
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- $80 To Target Or Walmart BTS Giveaway Ends Aug 31! - August 3, 2015
- Campbell’s Back To School Savings And Coupon! - August 3, 2015
- Tips To Keep Kids Reading Over The Summer! - August 1, 2015