I was sent product in exchange for an honest review. Regardless all opinions are mine and truthful to my experience with the product
Dr Pepper Crockpot Roast is a recipe I have wanted to try to for a long time!! I was so excited to try Pork from my Kroger affiliate store Fred Meyer!! I was picked to take part in a Buzz Agent campaign for pork!! I loved how it had its own little pop up timer to!! I did miss that the recipe calls for a 1 cup of water?? However I will be making it again without the water!!! My kids all ate the roast which is a miracle in and of its self!!
- 1 Roast
- 1 can of Dr Pepper (or 12 ozs)
- Worcestershire sauce (I used a shot glass full)
- 1½ Teaspoon of Minced Garlic
- Salt and pepper if desired
- Put it all in crockpot on low. Original recipe calls for a cup of water but i forgot to put it in! And 2 dashes of Worcestershire sauce but i had to borrow from a neighbor so my shot glass measuring thing was super handy!
Thanks Add A Pinch for the original recipe!! I substituted the Minced Garlic for gloves of garlic and well forgot the water 🙂