Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Pull Apart Bread is a great way to “dress up” those Pillsbury biscutis you can grab for cheap or freew ith coupons!! We had gotten in on a good sale and coupon deal so I hit up Pinterest for ideas!!! (Shocker right?? I don’t know how people cooked before pinterest!!) I found the awesome recipe from Amanda the Virtuous Wife pinned!! We added more cheese and seasoning then she had listed it was amazing!!
- 1 can of refrigerated Grands biscuits (not the flaky layers)
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese or more depending on taste preference
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning or more depending on taste preference
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Put the butter in a bundt pan and let it melt in the preheating oven.
- As the butter is melting cut the biscuits into quarters.
- In a bowl, toss the biscuit pieces, garlic, Italian Seasoning, and Parmesan cheese together. (And whatever else you decide to put in it)
- Once the butter is melted, add the biscuit mixture in the pan and then sprinkle with any remaining ingredients in the bowl.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20- 22 minutes until golden brown.
- Flip onto a dish and enjoy!
- The bottom will be dark be sure to keep an eye on after the 15 minute mark for done-ness and know if your oven cooks hot or not for length of time
My kids loved this bread!(I have included links to some great products that I have bought on my own to make my journey easier. You can buy them too through my online sales links.) I am growing more confident using my bundt pan for more then just regular monkey bread!! The kids think its neat that it was a ring of bread!
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- Simple Ways To Live A Healthy Lifestyle - August 17, 2017
- Amazing Crock Pot Tailgating Recipes! - August 15, 2017
- Low Smartpoints Snacks For Weight Watchers Under 3 Points - August 8, 2017