This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ShareItForward #CollectiveBias
I am so excited that it is grilling season again!! The weather this week in Washington has been perfect for grilling. Wings are a huge favorite of my whole family, plus it turns out it’s a huge favorite of our neighbors as well! My girls have fallen in love with hosting little dinner get togethers with their friends. We decided to combine some of our favorites Coke and wings on the grill for their first summer time get together.
I love that to whip up these Coke BBQ Wings I only needed four ingredients and most it was already in our pantry!
Coke BBQ Wings Ingredients:
- Chicken Wings *We used a party pack with wings and drummettes
- BBQ Sauce of your choice *We used a honey and hickory smoke combination
- Soy Sauce *we used about a cup
Coke BBQ Wings Directions:
- Put wings in a bowl or in a bag then add soy sauce and a can of Coke to the wings.
- Place the bag or bowl in the fridge so the wings can marinate for a couple hours. I marinated mine for about 3 hours.
- When ready to cook grab a Coke and head on out to the grill to get started! Spray your grill with nonstick spray and allow it to heat up.
- Once your grill is ready use tongs to pull the wings out of the marinade and place them on the grill.
- Allow your wings to cook and flip them over as needed.
- Once wings are mostly cooked use a pastry brush to coat on the bbq sauce. Allow them to finish cook, I flip mine and coat both sides with bbq sauce.
- Watch how they cook so the sauce doesn’t burn and be sure to use a food thermometer to make sure the food is cooked properly.
- Serve with a cold Coke!!!
I was excited during a recent trip to Sam’s club that they had the Share a Coke cans!! I grabbed a 32 pack for only $10.24 (See more about the cans -> Here ) We have been having a blast with the special cans with selfies and posing with friends.
Plus be sure to follow them on Social Media! This is the best way to stay up to date with special promotions and of course new products!
- Sam’s Club Facebook-> here
- Sam’s Club Instagram-> here
- Sam’s Club Pinterest -> here
- Sam’s Club Twitter -> here
- Coca-Cola Classic Facebook -> here
- Coca-Cola Classic Twitter -> here
- Coca-Cola Classic Pinterest -> here
- Coca-Cola Classic Instagram -> here
- Coca-Cola Classic Vine -> here
Who would you share a Coke with?? What is your favorite grilling food?