I have fallen in love with these 1 Point Plus Lemon Weight Watchers Muffins I found in a Weight Watcher Facebook group!! I am normally not a lemon fan but these are amazing!!! With only three ingredients they were quick and easy to whip up! My kids and the neighbor kids helped to devour them and we will be whipping up another combination this week!! (I am thinking a chocolate variety of these muffins) Be sure to follow me on -> Pinterest for more great recipes!! I used my Grazia Silicone Muffin Pan to make these. I hate dealing with muffin wrappers. Our batch made 32 so I did have to use a couple mini muffin metal pans with liners to bake them all at once.
Lemon Weight Watchers Muffins Pin Above Or Print Below:
- 1 Lemon Cake Mix
- 1 100 Calorie Lemon Yogurt
- 1 Cup of water
- Pre Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together all ingredients together in bowl
- Line or grease your cupcake pan
- Fill half full (These ones grow large with baking)
- Bake for about 15-22 minutes depending on your oven
Plus check out these other variations of these muffins!