I was so surprised at how amazing these Minty Chocolate Delights were!!! (I have included links to some great products that I have bought on my own to make my life easier. You can buy them too through my online sales links.) My mom had given me a bag of the NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate & Mint Morsels!! My mom had some left she gave to me to use up!! We made these for the Super Bowl!! I snacked on them for most the game!! These Minty Chocolate Delights cookies work out to two Weight Watchers Points Plus a cookie (See image below for the recipe builder image) and I was able to eat quite a few with out blowing all my points on a treat.
Minty Chocolate Delights Pin Above or Print Below:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup N Baking Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate & Mint Morsels
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- I threw all my ingredients but the chips in the mixer and let it mix then add in the chips.
- Mix flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by well-rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- I made mine ones and dropped them on my ungreased cookie sheets with a little cookie scoop b. Bake for 9 to 10 minutes or until cookies are puffed and centers are set. Mine made 48 for the points plus value.
- BAKE for 11 to 13 minutes or until cookies are puffed and centers are set. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
What is your go to sweet treat?