Penny Pincher Jenny and Whatsername Jewelry are happy to announce the Red, White, and Blue Birthday Giveaway Hop. I am excited to bring you a review and giveaway of My Hikes USA along with the chance to win some fantastic Jewelry!!!
Whatsername Jewelry is celebrating its 7 year anniversary and would like to celebrate by bringing you some fabulous prizes from the best bloggers on the net. After you enter to win my giveaway, please stop by the other blogs to see how they are celebrating this event.
The Grand Prize is sponsored by Whatsername Jewelry and is a $100 Handmade Jewelry Package including a Red, White,and Blue Necklace and your choice of Bracelet and Earring Set from her collection.
The Red, White and Blue Giveaway Hop runs from June 25th – June 30th. Happy Hopping!!
All my life I have had issues with the bottom of my pants dragging on the ground under my shoes and my son MIchale has had this problem most his life as well. Short and stalkey means you need the bigger size for the waist but the length not always!!! All week he wore shorts but since he can’t wear shorts to church we got to play with the My Hikes!!! I at first put them on upside down!! (Even upside down they didn’t do to bad!!!) He is INSANELY into soccer so these were right up his alley!!! They kept his pants from dragging on the wet pavement (shocker in Washington that the ground was wet!!) He was thrilled with how well it worked!!! My oldest and I tried it on our pants and made them into capris!
You can use this coupon code immediately for 40% off additional pairs: MyHikes40off63 at www.MyHikesUSA.com Code will only work on the My Hikes web-site. Shipping on the web-site is $1.98 FLAT RATE for the USA right now, so you or your on-line friends can buy as many as you like for minimal shipping. ($3.98 Canada FLAT RATE)
• My Hikes Pant Cuff Fasteners help moms and dads adjust the length of kids pants in a cute way. For summer kids can roll pants up 2, sometimes 3 times for water play or a capri look. In fall/winter, kids can roll cuffs just off the shoe—buying with room to grow was never so easy or cute!
• Invented and patented by a mother of two young kids—Dani Schlesinger.
• My Hikes passed the small parts test and lead tests so they work for kids of all ages
Plastic is a super high quality poly carbonate so the fasteners are very durable
• Fasteners apply with a press and snap—it’s a good idea to read over the very easy directions.
• Art is 3-D, rubbery and touchable…kids really like them! The ages of kids who like them really vary so please show them around your families and friends.
Want to win one?? Enter on the rafflecopter below to win!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.