Can you believe that Cyber Monday is almost here? Even crazier: that means that the holiday season is in full swing now. I love that I can shop from home for the kids and mainly do so in my pajamas at home. With all the coupon codes and promotions that come along it can be overwhelming to find the best deals! I discovered Cybermonday.com that lists coupon codes and also includes free shipping.
I was amazed at all the different stores that were included in the listing for Cybermonday.com. I was extra pumped because one thing I’ve been struggling with this year is finding stocking stuffers for my kids. I was searching the site for ideas and found that they had a free shipping offer for Oriental Trading Company on the listing -> here! This is the perfect site for me to shop at! I also like to do up little stocking baggies for my niece and nephew. We have been trying to avoid candy the past couple years in the stockings because it seems like the kids get a ton of candy from every holiday from family. I needed to find some great non candy stocking stuffer ideas and Oriental Trading Company has tons of great options!
Non Candy Stocking Stuffer Ideas:
- Craft project supplies- Both my girls are really starting to get into crafting. I love that we were able to find charms to go on their loom bracelets.
- Notebooks And Activity Books- My kids love to write little stories and do activities. These notebooks and activity books are perfect for quiet day activates and the kids love it!
- Crayons, Pencils, and Pens- Kids love festive writing accessories for the holidays and love to use them after the holidays as well. Super fun to show off at school!
- Little Sports Items- It’s no surprise Michael and I are huge sports fans and I love finding little sports items to put in his stocking.
- Random Needs- My kids love when they find socks, hair ties, and other items that they need in their stockings. For some reason this is what the kids will talk about all year long.
What are your favorite non candy stocking stuffers? What store are you shopping at on CyberMonday.com? There is still time to get in on the great deals for the holidays with Cyber Monday!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- Easy Cheesy Meatball Tater Tot Casserole - September 18, 2017
- Ways To Encourage And Support Your Student Athlete - September 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Spice Weight Watchers Muffins 1 PPV or 2 Smartpoints - September 10, 2017