As a member of Buzz Agent I was selected to review and sample Progresso Recipe Starters!
This was so simple and easy to do!!! We tried the pasta with the Creamy Parmesan Basil sauce but it wasn’t a taste we cared for so we did regular old Ragu in place of it!!
Progresso Recipe Starters come in comes in five flavors Creamy Parmesan Basil, Creamy Portabella Mushroom, Creamy Roasted Garlic, Creamy Three Cheese, & Fire Roasted Tomato
Progresso Recipe Starter Chicken
- 1 Can of Progresso Recipe Starter Basil
- 1 Stick of butter
- Garlic Powder
- 1 Kraft Fresh Take Itialian Parmasen (Maybe two if a lot of chicken)
- Boneless chicken breast
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees
- Line cookie sheet with tin foil and spray down with non stick
- Melt 1/4 cup of butter and mix with 3 TBSP of Progresso recipe starter and a a dash of Garlic Powder (I had to make this mixture twice for my chicken)
- Dip chicken in mixture
- Then Shake in the Kraft Fresh Take
- Bake for 12-20 minutes
- Serve with pasta or potatoes!!
Disclaimer: I recieved product from Buzz Agent for review purposes. All opinions are my opinions and are truthful.