Have you seen the Pumpkin Spice Weight Watchers Muffins floating around Pinterest?? My cousin pinned this recipe from 2 Bees in a Pod and I knew we had to try them! Last night we whipped up the -> Lemon Muffins for 1PPV so it was the perfect time to make these ones. I love how easy they were to make my five year old did the mixing for both batches for me!! I used my Grazia Silicone Muffin Pan to make the muffins. I hate dealing with muffin liners so its been getting a workout in the kitchen!!
Pumpkin Spice Weight Watchers Muffins Pin Above Or Print Below:
- 1 15 ounce can of pumpkin
- 1 Spice Cake Mix
- 1 Cup of water
- Pre Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together all ingredients together in bowl
- Line or grease your cupcake pan
- Fill half to 3/4 full.
- Bake for about 15-22 minutes depending on your oven
My batch made 57 muffins for 1 PPV each. Be sure to recalculate your recipe as points with cake mixes can vary.