This post brought to you by Visit Gulf County. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Penny Pincher Jenny.
I love taking my family on vacations that allow us to be active and explore nature!! Every time I think of Florida, I think of all the normal family tourist places. As much fun as these places are, it’s important to find ways to explore nature as well. I love to explore new places with the kids and it is amazing to see them light up when they discover things in nature!
If you are looking for a way to create an adventure in Gulf County, be sure to check out the Gulf County Adventure Guide for your next vacation!! Plus be sure to join conversation on Instagram with #GCFLnofilter.
Here are some adventures I would want to take my family on:
- Wake up early to watch the Dolphin Parade, I think it would be amazing to see the dolphins swim.
- Adventure out to a different beach every day! Our beaches in Washington are nothing like the beaches in Florida on the Gulf Coast!! Horseback riding, snorkeling, paddle boarding, and scalloping.
- Swimming with the turtles need I say more!! What an amazing experience to get to do with the family!
- Kayak through the Dead Lakes! The Dead Lakes get their name from the Cypress and Tupelo trees that stand in the water. This looks like a great adventure to take the kids on and a sight to be seen!
Be sure to visit the Gulf County Adventure Guide and see how much there is to do in Gulf County! What would you and your family do while visiting Gulf County.
Right now, Gulf County is offering a chance to win a $50 gift card so you can have an outdoor adventure of your own. There will be 10 lucky winners each week!
The contest runs from 3/16/15 – 4/13/15. Share this fun #GCFLnofilter contest with your friends so that they can enter too!
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- Easy Cheesy Meatball Tater Tot Casserole - September 18, 2017
- Ways To Encourage And Support Your Student Athlete - September 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Spice Weight Watchers Muffins 1 PPV or 2 Smartpoints - September 10, 2017