So this recipe is a favorite of my kids and the hubby!! I am constantly asked what can you eat and most look at me like i am crazy when i say anything in moderation!! There are ways to make this recipe less points fat free cheese, fat free milk, and reduce fat campbells but I use the “regualr” versions of the food!!!
1 Box Stove Top Turkey (Or Chicken)
1/4 Cup Cheese (we used to use more but cut back on it)
1 2/3 hot water1/3 Cup milk
1 Can Cream of Chicken
Shredded chicken (or turkey) this time i had 11.7 oz (Used to calculate points) I mass cook it in my crockpot and freeze for later usage
So directions for assembly!! So easy you can do it while helping homework, cleaning house, and fighting power rangers
- Spray down your pan and place in chicken and preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a sepearate bowl mix together 1 2/3 cup of hot water and stove top so its moistened and let set while you assemble the rest
- In a seprate bowl ( i use pyrex measuring glass the big one) mix 1/3 cup milk, can of cream of chicken, and the cheese.
- Spread soup mixture over the chicken
- Spread the Stove Top over the top of the Soup mixture and chicken
- Bake for 15-20 minutes depending on your preferred crunchiness of the stove top
11 ounces of chicken breast 11 points
1 box of stove top 16 points
1/4 Cup of cheese 3 points
1 can cream of chicken 10 points
1/3 cup milk 1 point
Total points for the WHOLE casserole is 41 points.
6 servings = 7 points
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- 4 Ingredient Stove Top Meatloaf!! - March 27, 2017
- Food Safety Tips For Campsite Cooking - March 24, 2017
- Taking Care of Yourself During A Surprise Pregnancy - March 23, 2017