I love to make my kids baked goods of the holidays!!!! My youngest daughter loves the color pink so we decided to change up our Lemon Weight Watcher muffins and make up a batch of Strawberry Weight Watchers Muffins in honor of Valentine’s day coming up!!! Bella has gotten really into using silicone pans for baking so we ordered up a -> heart silicone pan from Amazon and got to baking!!!
Hindsight we over filled the muffin pan for how much the muffins raise up but Bella was extremely excited to have pink heart muffins to eat. The ingredients are simple and easy to whip up plus with coupons its easy to get the for cheap to make the treat frugal as well. We also made these up in big and mini muffin size pans. She loved the variety of muffins to eat!
Be sure to recalculate your cake mix and how many muffins you were able to get out of the batter in your etools. I was able to make 32 mini muffins. I think it would make 13-14 regular muffins. (My points for the Strawberry was the same as the Lemon Muffins)
- 1 Strawberry Cake Mix
- 1 100 Calorie Strawberry Yogurt
- 1 Cup of water
- Mix together all ingredients together in bowl
- Line or grease your cupcake pan
- Fill half full (These ones grow large with baking)
- Bake for about 15-22 minutes depending on your oven
Follow PennyPincherJenny’s board Penny Pincher Jenny Recipes!! on Pinterest.
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- Easy Quesadilla Dip - March 20, 2017
- Life Lessons From Being A Single Parent - March 16, 2017
- Lemon Weight Watchers Muffins 1 Points Plus Value or 2 Smart Points! - March 15, 2017