Motorola sponsored this blog post. The opinions and text are all mine.
I remember back in the day when you had to wait for pictures to develop, and then half the time the pictures were out of focus, wrong lighting, or everyone had goofy faces. There was nothing you could do about retaking those memories while on vacation since the film had to be developed. I love that now we live in a day and age that everything is instantaneous, and also there are so many ways to remember the details of your vacation without much effort. Plus there was often times we would be traveling and totally miss that the town had a special event going on that we would have attended.
Ways To Use Your Phone On Vacation!
- Photos- yes this seems obvious but we take so many pictures with our phones while traveling. Names of restaurants we ate at, pictures of the stores we shop so we can have the name while retelling stories, scenery, and of course ourselves on the trip. Best part you can tell right away if you need to retake them!!
- Notes To Yourself- A lot of the time our trips are staycations so when we go to a place we have been before we will make notes of new places along the way to visit next time or on the way home or to make a note of a place we never want to go to again. Plus this is a great way to make a note of something funny that happened or your kids say to remember for scrapbooking as well.
- Location Check Ins- I have checked in at a restaurant on Facebook before to have a friend message me that we need to go another place for dessert that was amazing. Plus sometimes you will help someone else planning out their vacation by sharing was you have gone.
- Sharing- I love that I can instantly share our photos when we travel with our friends and family while we are gone. The kids also love to read what family says about their pictures when we share them on social media.
- Research Local Events And Places- We have used our phones to look up local farmers markets and event to attend in the towns we travel too. It is amazing what you can find now a day when you travel to do, and some of the festivals are free to attend too which is amazing when you have kids admission can add up fast.
To be sure to maximize your phone’s potential makes sure that you purchase one that fits your needs!! The DROID Turbo by Motorola in Gray Ballistic Nylon which is perfect for any family’s needs while traveling and everyday life!!! For my family we have become huge on selfies and of course we use our phones nonstop so good battery life is a must have!!
What Makes The DROID Turbo A Great Choice:
- DROID Turbo Gray’s camera is the “no selfie stick needed” option with voice controlled selfies.
- Has the sharpest display, newest, most powerful processor, to the 48-hour battery, every aspect of the DROID Turbo by Motorola exudes power and performance.
- Water-repellent nano-coating and Corning Gorilla Glass help protect the device from spills and scratches. Premium gray ballistic nylon backs offer rich color and texture but remains lightweight and feels great in your hands.
- Moto Experiences let you personalize how you interact with the DROID Turbo by Motorola, including Moto Voice, Moto Assist and Moto Display.
- Go two days without stopping to recharge or worrying about battery life thanks to the largest battery of any smartphone.
- DROID Turbo by Motorola in Gray Ballistic Nylon is built from unique woven fabrics that set your phone apart and choice of metallic orange, violet and blue accent colors, giving it a personal, distinctive look and distinguishing it from other cookie cutter
- Premium ballistic nylon, originally developed for military use, provides a durable, scratch-resistant, water-repellant design. Underneath woven materials, DROID Turbo by Motorola includes a layer of Kevlar, a material five times stronger than metal
Get your DROID Turbo by Motorola in Gray Ballistic Nylon with your choice of metallic orange, violet and blue accent colors at Verizon.com.
What is your must have feature in a phone?
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- Activities for Under $10 That Kids Will Love To Do! - February 20, 2017
- Easy Family Movie Night - February 17, 2017
- Easy Valentines Day Popcorn! - February 13, 2017