Weight Watchers Cuban Pork Chops is a hit with my family I was worried the kids wouldn’t eat it but they loved it!!! I found this recipe in the Weight Watcher weekly meeting book!! It made my mouth drool so we had to make it the next day!!! My husband said the lime in the recipe made it taste like food from Peru!
My husband and kids had potatoes I paired mine up with a salad!! My salad was only 2 points making my total meal only 7 points plus value all together!
Weight Watchers Cuban Pork Chops be sure to pin it above on the picture or print it below!!
- 1 Small Red Onion
- 6 Tablespoon Lime Juice Divided
- 2 Tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 3/4 Teaspoon Salt divided
- 2 Teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1lb uncooked lean protien (4 4oz ounce pieces)
- 2 sprays of cooking spray
- In a bowl mix together 3 tablespoons lime juice, cilantro and 1/4 teaspoon of salt let stand till wilted tossing occassionaly for about 30 minutes. (I let mine sit while the meat was in the fridge marinating)
- In a ziploc bag mix remaining ingredients and mix together
- Spray cooking spray on pan or grill and cook for about 8 minutes or till done.
- Place on plate and sprinkle with marinated onions.
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- Easy Cheesy Meatball Tater Tot Casserole - September 18, 2017
- Ways To Encourage And Support Your Student Athlete - September 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Spice Weight Watchers Muffins 1 PPV or 2 Smartpoints - September 10, 2017