This is Weight Watchers Parmesan Chicken is fantastic!! Parmesan Chicken has always been a favorite dinner of ours and I love that I found a version that is Weight Watcher Points Plus friendly!! Make sure you replug in the recipe to adjust for the size of your chicken breasts to get accurate points plus value!! (I have included links to some great products that I have bought on my own to make my life easier. You can buy them too through my online sales links.) Be sure to follow me on-> Pinterest for more recipes and on -> Instagram to follow my weight loss journey!! I actually used an extra chicken breast from this cut upon top of my salad the next day!! I paired it up with my Olive Garden Salad Dressing and Kraft Parm cheese for a low point salad! This recipe was also approved by my husband and all three kids!
Weight Watchers Parmesan Chicken Recipe Pin Above or Print Below:
- Servings : 4-6
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 pound for 4 ounce servings)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 Teaspoons of garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine cheese and seasonings in a bag and shake it well
- Either put the combination on a plate to dip the chicken into or shake the chicken in the bag with the seasoning.
- Place on non stick cookie sheet or on parchment paper sprayed with non stick spray.
- Bake about 20-25 minutes till its cooked