This post is sponsored by Dasani & The Coca-Cola Company.
I always try and make hydration a priority. As a busy mom who is always on the go I feel better and get more accomplished when I keep myself hydrated. When I don’t drink enough water I feel like I am running on empty. Of course there have been times I am on my way somewhere and realize I have no water with me. This week while I was picking up some water at the gas station I noticed the description on the side of the Dasani bottle. It details how the bottles are made from plant-based ingredients! I had no idea that Dasani was able to do this!
I decided that one of my Dasani’s Green Bottle Cap water bottles needed to be upcycled into a project! My running partner has been paying herself a quarter per mile that she runs. I have been toying with the idea of doing something similar but a quarter can add up fast! My oldest suggested that I start doing a dime per mile and I realized the Dasani bottle was perfect for this nice since it’s so tall I could get a lot of dimes in there! So we decided to make a ‘Money for Miles’ bottle to save up the dimes. The kids are starting to get back into running as well so we decided to make this a family jar and save up for spending money on our next vacation! Plus you can change this up to track pounds lost, pounds to go, and so much more. It’s a great visual of your progress!
How to Make A Money For Miles Bottle:
- First pick up your Dasani’s Green Bottle Cap water bottle
- Enjoy the water and keep the bottle and the lid
- Remove the label (mine peeled right off) and the lid
- Spray paint (I went for hot pink) *you could also do it with tape*
- Allow the bottle to dry
- Write on your bottle whatever you want it to say (a motivational quote, what the money will be used for, anything to get & keep you moving)
- Get out and start racking up those miles!
Be sure to head on over -> here and learn more about how Dasani’s Green Bottle Cap water bottles are environmentally friendly and made from plant-based ingredients!! What would you do with money earned from running or walking miles?
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- Easy Cheesy Meatball Tater Tot Casserole - September 18, 2017
- Ways To Encourage And Support Your Student Athlete - September 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Spice Weight Watchers Muffins 1 PPV or 2 Smartpoints - September 10, 2017