I love simple recipes!! We tried out these 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies, however, I personally prefer the Pumpkin Spice Weight Watchers Muffins they are super moist compared to the cookies. The kids, however, loved them as did their friends that were over at the house. (I have included links to some great products that I have bought on my own and we love. You can buy them as well through my online sales links)
I mean how much easier than two ingredients can you get? Pumpkin has quickly become Kylie’s favorite obsession Pumpkin Bread, Pumpkin Spice Bars, pumpkin spice hot chocolate, and that is just the beginning so far.
2 Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies Ingredients:
- Spice Cake Mix
- 1 Can of Pumpkin
2 Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together spice cake and pumpkin the batter will be very thick
- Scoop onto cookie sheet
- Bake for about 8-12 minutes
What is your go to pumpkin recipe?
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- Easy Cheesy Meatball Tater Tot Casserole - September 18, 2017
- Ways To Encourage And Support Your Student Athlete - September 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Spice Weight Watchers Muffins 1 PPV or 2 Smartpoints - September 10, 2017