This Candy Corn Craft was so simple and easy to make!!! I love crafty things however I lack a crafty gene to pull it off most the time!!! My kids even were able to lend a hand in creating our craft so that made it even better!!! (I have included links to some great products that I have bought on my own and we love. You can buy them as well through my online sales links)
We were discussing our favorite foods to eat during fall and of course that meant the trick or treating candy as well!!
Candy Corn Craft Supply List
- Styrofoam cone (Be sure to check out Dollar Tree or Walmart to grab these)
Yellow, Orange, and White Yarn
- Be careful with your styrofoam. I had no idea one of mine was broken till after I opened it up. We still used it and I love how it turned out even broken!
- Pick which end of the cone to start with. After completing mine starting at the bottom I wish I had started at the top. It would have been easier to hide the start stop point of the yarns.
- Just wind the yarn around to cover the styrofoam cone in yarn to create your candy corn!
I think that brown would be cute as another form of candy corn! I am excited to try new variations with the styrofoam cones!
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- Low Smartpoints Snacks For Weight Watchers Under 3 Points - January 21, 2018
- Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Pull Apart Bread - January 20, 2018
- Fun & Creative Valentine’s Day Decoration Ideas!! - January 19, 2018