This is a sponsored program with Mums the Word Blogger Network and Cogito. All opinions are my own
Love technology? Be sure to to check out the amazing Cogito Watch!!
Personally I am thinking this will make a great gift for my husband! He is constantly away from his phone but I have a feeling this wold be right up his alley to stay connected better to us and his staff that emails and calls him! These day wearable technology has become extremely convenient and stylish as well!\
Just in time for Black Friday you can head on over ->here and use promo code BLOG50 for a $50 USD store credit, this promo code expires 11/30/2014.
What Can The Cogito Watch Do??
- With the use of the Free Connected Watch App, you’ll be able these essential notifications at a glance
- Incoming and missed call alerts (See Caller ID or phone number on the digital display)
- Email alerts
- 3rd Party messenger app alerts (Viber, WhatsApp, Skype, etc.)
- Calendar Reminders
- Device Low Battery Alerts
- You can also use COGITO as a remote control to
- Skip, pause and play music, and, Trigger your device camera at the push of a button.
- Plus you also won’t have to charge your watch battery every day! The COGITO comes with a button-cell battery that lasts for up to a year!
- It’s also got up to 10ATM water resistance
The Cogito Watch is compatible with iPhone 4S up, iPad 3rd & 4th Generation, iPad Mini Running iOS 8 and Android 4.3 upwards on Samsung S3, S4, S4 Mini S4 Active, Note 2 & 3 & HTC One.
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- Easy Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad - February 20, 2018
- Easy Low Carb Keto Bagels - February 17, 2018
- Why Give Jewelry From 7 Charming Sisters As A Gift Plus 15% off Promo Code!!! - February 13, 2018