There is no joking about this, you need this Crock Pot Ranch Chicken in your meal planning arsenal! It is only four ingredients and so easy to make since there are no steps to it! This is one of those recipes I make year round busy soccer nights, school nights, and even days where we just get swamped running errands. (I have included links to some great products that can make your life easier. You can buy them through my online sales links which will earn the site a commission.)
Now I know I am not the only mom that loves those dump it and let it cook dinners. This can be made with frozen or fresh chicken and if you make to much the leftovers are perfect for another dinner or a lunch. if you can’t tell my favorite part of the Crock Pot Ranch Chicken is being able to plop the ingredients in the Crock Pot and have the meal ready for a busy night with no extra efforts. The Zaycon chicken breasts are perfect for this plus they make the meal really frugal since the meat is the most expensive part!! (You can sign up for Zaycon -> here or see why I love Zaycon so much -> here)
This is the 8-quart crock pot I have and that I make Crock Pot Ranch Chicken in! I promise your life will be so much easier with a large crock pot, plus it makes for easy cooking to have leftovers as well. You can order one on Amazon so you don’t even have to leave the house, order and bam UPS man is saving dinner time for you when you use Amazon Prime 2 day delivery! (Don’t have Prime?? You NEED for easy online shopping!!)
Crock Pot Ranch Chicken Ingredients:
- 5 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 3 Cream of Chicken Soup
- 3 cans of milk I used 2% just used the empty cans to measuer the amount of milk
- 3 Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning packet
- Salt and Pepper to taste
I love that you can order so many different groceries on Amazon!!! It sure beats having to run to the store, especially with the way we all lead crazy busy lives!
Crock Pot Ranch Chicken Directions:
Turn your crock pot on low
Spray Crock Pot with spray I use my -> Home Made NonStick Spray
Mix the cream of chicken, milk, ranch powder, salt, and pepper together in the crock pot. I use a one to one ration for the milk and soup. Depending on how much chicken I am making I use a can of soup paired with a can of milk. Let the mixture sit for about 30 minutes on low.
Place chicken breast in the mixture and leave on low for 3-6 hours depending on how fast your crock pot cooks.
Be sure to use a meat thermometer to ensure the meat is cooked properly I love my EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Thermometer
I also take easy dinner to the next level and serve this up with rice from a rice cooker!! I mean is there a better sight than two appliances making your dinner with little effort. (My rice cooker is similar to this one -> here so easy to use and also is a steamer)
What is your favorite Crock Pot chicken recipe?? We also make Ranch Chicken on the stove (See recipe -> here)
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Cream of Chicken Soup
- Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning
- Turn Crock Pot on low
- Spray Crock Pot with spray
- Mix the cream of chicken, ranch, and milk together. I use a one to one ration for the milk and soup. Depending on how much chicken I am making i use a can of soup paired with a can of milk. Let the mixture sit for about 15-30 minutes on low.
- Place chicken breast in mixture and leave on low for 3-6 hours depending on how fast your crock pot cooks.
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- Low Smartpoints Snacks For Weight Watchers Under 3 Points - January 21, 2018
- Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Pull Apart Bread - January 20, 2018
- Fun & Creative Valentine’s Day Decoration Ideas!! - January 19, 2018