Great Wolf Lodge is one of our favorite places!!! We have gone the past two years to a Girl Scouts night there and roomed with other scout friends!! I have been amazed at the cleanliness and safety of the water park and hotel over all each of our two visits! (We stayed at the Ground Mound, WA location both times). For the cost of a hotel room almost any were these days and to receive basically 2 days at a water park makes this a killer vacation spot!! I especially love that in rainy gloomy Washington we can go play in the water and experience the water slides!!
There is EVERYTHING in the hotel! Restaurants, spas, arcades, games and so much!! Both times we went we ended the night with a HUGE sundae from the ice cream shop!!
Each trip we have learned something new to make the stay better and easier. We are planning to go as a family as my little ones are finally almost tall enough for the slides. Final test will be if my son will do slides at Wild Waves this summer!!
Great Wolf Lodge Tips
- Take more than one swimsuit we did one per day worked out perfect this year easier to put it on dry!
- Take a towel or a robe to use from water park to hotel room they provide towels for use in the water park but are not supposed to leave the water park (I don’t think they yelled at people but I still felt more comfortable covered up walking back)
- Plan out your meals!! The restaurants were pricey we got lucky our Great Wolf has Burger Claim in the parking lot we ate for dinner (Review to follow but to die for onion rings and burgers!) We did muffins in the room for breakfast.
- Bring your own snacks and drinks for the in room. A 20 oz Coke was $2.50 in the vending machine!
- Research ahead of time if you want to do magic quest on the hotel site
- Schedule out your time for pool/games/spa extra so there’s no fit throwing from the kids at the end of things (see this -> activities schedule story time and characters are all listed!)
- Most of all be ready to have fun!!!!
All opinions are mine make sure to check the website and hotel location as some things may vary.
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- Easy Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad - February 20, 2018
- Easy Low Carb Keto Bagels - February 17, 2018
- Why Give Jewelry From 7 Charming Sisters As A Gift Plus 15% off Promo Code!!! - February 13, 2018