M&M Cake Mix Cookies are a huge hit in my house!!! We fell in love with cake mix cookies when we tried -> Funfetti Cake Batter cookies!! I was looking for some ideas to use my left over Christmas M&Ms on Pinterest when I found a pin of a recipe from Parent Pretty. I always have a stash of cake mixes from coupon sales and plus we stock up on M&Ms with the after holiday clearance sales!
M&M Cake Mix Cookies Pin Above or Print Below:
- 1 box white or vanilla cake mix 15.25 oz.
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Bag M&Ms or original recipe called for 1 cup mini M&M's candy
- Preheat your over to 350 degrees
- Mix together all ingredients expect for M&Ms
- Mix in M&Ms after all other ingredients are mixed well (Mine was almost too many M&Ms and I used full size. They were hard to roll into balls)
- Roll dough into balls and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- Amazing Crest 3D White Radiant Mint Toothpaste Deal on Amazon! - December 17, 2017
- Surviving Flu Bug Season With PURELL® - December 17, 2017
- Easy Homemade Garlic Parmesan Dipping Oil - December 15, 2017