This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #Healthy4School #CollectiveBias
While I, like most other moms, love being a soccer mom, it comes with a lot of sacrifices. You see, when the kids reach a certain level, it becomes way more intense for them. I don’t know about you, but when your kids are working hard, that means a lot of hard work for mom as well. And, as I get older, the aches and pains intensify, Advil® Liqui-Gels®!
On my most recent trip to Walmart, I needed to pick up some more Advil® Liqui-Gels® and some Chapstick®. I mean with practices 4 to 5 days a week, and then two days of games, what better way to save time than shopping at Walmart? Plus with soccer season here my time is really restricted so hitting one stop Walmart for shopping is the perfect way to get these to must haves! But if you can’t get to Walmart you can also order these on Amazon as well!!
I started thinking about all the reasons I need Advil® Liqui-Gels®.
- The Standing, Jumping, Cheering- Let’s face it. I am not much of a spring chicken anymore and my body does get several aches and pains. Plus, not being coordinated, it’s not too surprising that I can injure myself cheering for my kids.
- The Driving- Let’s just face the facts again. Anytime you have an on-the-road tournament or game, especially when we have to drive in Seattle city traffic, it equals instant headaches and tensions! Plus the sound of three kids in the car for a couple hours!!!
- The Lugging Around Of Gear- Chairs, bags, balls, extra clothes, jugs of water, coolers, snacks, etc. They all can be heavy going from car to fields. Thankfully, I have discovered a wagon that makes it so much easier, but it still takes a toll on your body! Sadly the 11-year-old won’t always haul it for me everywhere.
- THAT parent- Every team has one, the one that yells and screams the whole time and has to argue with the referee on the calls they are making.
- Being THAT Parent- Yes it happens. I won’t argue with refs, but I have been known to yell loudly for my kids!! I think we have all been there, and, man, while it’s fun, sometimes it takes a toll on you!
The Soccer Mom Survival Must Haves:
- Cash- Parking, concessions, last minute team fees, gas, etc. All of it goes so much faster with cash. At one tournament they were taking cards, but the phones with the card readers kept losing service and holding up the whole line!!
- Water- Your throat will need refreshing as you cheer for your kid.
- Cell Phone- From pictures to texting updates to family, as well as getting directions, trust me, this is a must have!
- Sunscreen- Even in the clouds here in Washington, this is a must for you and your player.
- Hair ties- If you are like me, your hair ties seem to always break on a windy day. It never fails! Back up hair ties are a must have for me!!
- Advil® Liqui-Gels®– Nothing’s faster on tough pain* (*Among OTC pain relievers. Use as directed.) And let’s face it some of the pain is self-induced from all the yelling!!
- Chapstick®– Let’s face it. Cold weather is not kind to your lips, and then adding into that the yelling and cheering, ChapStick is a must have since it moisturizes & softens for smooth lips everyday.
Be sure you head on over -> here to save money on Advil® Liqui-Gels® !!! What do you use Advil® Liqui-Gels® for?? What is in your soccer bag?
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- Easy Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad - February 20, 2018
- Easy Low Carb Keto Bagels - February 17, 2018
- Why Give Jewelry From 7 Charming Sisters As A Gift Plus 15% off Promo Code!!! - February 13, 2018