This post was sponsored by GOJO, the makers of PURELL® Multi-Surface Disinfectant, as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
It has hit my house, has it hit yours??? Yes, the stomach bug… it all started with a call last Sunday that Michael was sick at his dad’s house. That lead to him being home for two days, followed by the call on Thursday…. this is the school nurse can you come get Isabella from school she is ill. As any mom knows this lead to me going into full defense mode against all germs in my house!!
This year I added a new weapon to my germ killing arsenal at my house, PURELL® Multi-Surface Disinfectant!! For years my family has used and loved PURELL® Hand Sanitizer to help us to keep healthy. Now I discovered something new, PURELL® brand has come out with a new, revolutionary surface spray that’s unlike anything else you can buy on the market today. The new spray kills germs with absolutely no harsh chemicals. My favorite part is that it’s worry-free around kids and pets, especially with us having the dog in the house!! Plus it can be used on food-prep surfaces, think cutting boards, kids’ toys, and more which gives me the peace of mind to use it just about anywhere.
Tips For Surviving Flu Season:
- Have a plan for those sick days, my kids know the drill
- Room to have sick kids contained in
- Bowls for kids
- Crackers, waters, and other hydrating supplies on hand
- Keep new books and games hidden for these days
- Smartphones or TVs with video streaming
- Disinfect all surfaces for 3 to 4 days after the kids were sick
How do you handle flue season?? Head on over -> here to learn more about PURELL® Multi-Surface Disinfectant!!
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- Amazing Weight Watchers Snacks to Try out! - April 20, 2018
- Pink Fluff Dessert Easy and Perfect For Potlucks!! - April 18, 2018
- Ultimate List of Tasty Pillsbury Bread Recipes - April 10, 2018