Cheesey Monkey Bread!!!
This is a new favorite of our whole family!!!The first time I made this I forgot to put the Italian seasoning in the bottom of the pan and we didn’t have a pastry brush. So I just poured the butter in!! Was so good!!
- 1 can of Pillsbury Biscuits
- Mozzarella cheese
- Pizza Sauce
- 5 tablespoons butter and 3 to pour on top
- Italian seasoning
- Use 2 tablespoons butter to grease the pan the pan
- Season the bottom of the pan with Italian seasoning
- Peel open a biscuit and put in Pizza Sauce and cheese (Plus what other items you want)
- Pinch off the biscuit and place it smooth side down in the groove
- Then melt the rest of the butter and pastry brush over the biscuits
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes till top is a rich golden brown color.
- Then flip onto a plate to serve!!
Thank to A Thrifty Momfor the great Ideal!!
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- 8 Fun & Creative Valentine’s Day Decoration Ideas!! - February 5, 2016
- The Heart Truth And Wear Red Day! - February 4, 2016
- Coca-Cola Slow Cooker BBQ Kielbasa Recipe - February 2, 2016