This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone.#GameDayGreats #CollectiveBias
Isn’t this the perfect time of year?? The weather is cooling off, the leaves are changing colors, and, of course, football is on!! I don’t think it’s a big secret that my family loves to make snacks for game day. It doesn’t matter if it’s NFL or NCAA football. We love to watch it! This past weekend lead to a new family favorite and our first slow cooker dip: Meat Lovers Pizza Dip!! Sounds amazing doesn’t it?
With moving this past week, I had to make a run to Fred Meyer for some game day snacks because that was so much easier to do than unpacking my pantry! The kids had begged for pizza, but we decided could try making a hot dip instead. The kids love RITZ crackers, so they were perfect to pair with the Meat Lovers Pizza Dip. We also had Wheat Thins and TRISCUIT . I, of course, had to pick up some Coca-Cola and POWERADE to go with it all. The six-pack is perfect for everyone to have their own bottle! Now for the good part … how to make this amazing cheesy messy dip for game day!!
Meat Lovers Pizza Dip Ingredients:
- 24 ounces of cream cheese
- 24 ounces of mozzarella cheese
- 1.5 cups of pizza sauce
- Mini pepperonis
- Canadian bacon
- Bacon crumbles
- Spray your slow cooker with a non-stick spray or a liner (It will make clean up so much easier after you are done).
- Cut your Canadian bacon into small pieces.
- Put aside some of the bacon crumbles and mini pepperonis to top the dip later.
- Dump all your ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Mix it together and set your slow cooker on low for 3 to 4 hours (depending on how your slow cooker cooks), stirring about every 30 minutes to make sure it doesn’t stick to the sides and melts evenly.
- Garnish with your mini pepperonis and bacon, then serve with RITZ, Wheat Thins, and TRISCUIT ! But don’t forget the Coca-Cola!
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- Easy Cheesy Meatball Tater Tot Casserole - September 18, 2017
- Ways To Encourage And Support Your Student Athlete - September 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Spice Weight Watchers Muffins 1 PPV or 2 Smartpoints - September 10, 2017